- Returns and Exchanges
We hope that you love what you ordered from Security Jewelers, your local Duluth area jewelry store. But in the event that you don't, we've made it as simple as possible to return or exchange items to us.
Returns on full-price merchandise are accepted within five (5) days of the date of delivery. All returned items must be shipped via FedEx or UPS in their complete original packaging and in unworn, unused condition. Merchandise must be returned with original tags attached and protective packaging. A copy of the Security Jewelers receipt must accompany your return. Credits do not include original shipping charges.
All purchases of special order and sale merchandise items are final. Returns and/or exchange requests on sale merchandise and special orders will not be accepted.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return or exchange requests. Please provide your name, address, order number and reason for return or exchange. Approved returns will be credited for the purchase price of your item less any shipping and insurance charges we incurred to ship your items. Note, items shipped using our free shipping option will be credited for the purchase price less any shipping and insurance charges we incurred to ship your order. Return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer. All returns require a signature confirmation. Security Jewelers will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
Security Jewelers reserves the right to refuse return for credit or exchange of any merchandise that does not meet the above requirements at Security Jewelers’ sole discretion.
- Special Orders
- Placing a special order is a commitment to the item being purchased. Special orders are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable from the time the order is placed. Special orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of being placed. Security Jewelers' knowledgeable and friendly staff are happy to answer any questions about special orders, as well as customization to existing stock items such as ring size, chain length, etc.
- Order Status
- We will email order status updates to the email address provided at check-out. Updates include order confirmation, shipment confirmation and tracking details, as well as notification of any delays or requests for additional information. All order questions, concerns, and updates should be addressed to email@example.com You are also able to check order status by logging into your Security Jewelers account.
- Order Cancellations
Regular orders from your local jewelry store may be canceled anytime prior to shipping. We are unable to refund shipping charges for items canceled once they have been shipped. For canceled orders placed using our free shipping option, customers will be responsible for any shipping charges we incur to ship the package, if it has been shipped prior to notification of cancellation. Customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges on any bounced or undeliverable packages.
Special Orders cannot be canceled once they have been placed into production.
- Security Policy
- Online transactions with Security Jewelers are secure. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, allowing safe Internet transmission.
- All Security Jewelers prices are our current Suggested Retail prices. Prices are subject to change. Security Jewelers reserves the right to correct pricing errors.
- Sales Tax
- Security Jewelers charges sales tax for orders shipped in California. The sales tax rate depends on city and county guidelines.
Security Jewelers ships our merchandise by FedEx and UPS insured, and offers three shipping options within the continental United States. We ship Standard (ground), 2nd Day Air, and Overnight Next Day Air. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii can only be shipped using the second day air option. We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
All orders being shipped outside the continental United States, Hawaii or Alaska may be held for up to 10 business days to ensure validity. All orders billed and/or shipped outside of the continental United States, Hawaii or Alaska must have the same billing and shipping address. Please note that shipping fees, customs duties, import duties, and taxes vary by country and are the sole responsibility of you, the recipient. These fees must be paid to release your order from customs upon arrival. We are unable to advise the amount of these charges and suggest you contact your local postal service for further information.
- Typographical Errors
- Though unlikely, occasionally an item for sale or service to be provided by Security Jewelers is listed on this website at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, or errors in pricing or product information received from our suppliers. In these rare circumstances, Security Jewelers shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price.